Last updated on April 10th, 2021 by Editorial Team
As website owners, we required by law to provide this FTC disclosure and comply with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
In accordance with our company values and culture, we believe that being transparent with our audience is the right thing to do. That’s why we are creating this disclosure page to let you know that we do make money from this website.
If you’re using this website, then you should know of and be aware of the following:
- We get direct benefit from every post, page, and product we put on this website. Whether that benefit is monetary or simple joy of helping others, we are benefiting from it.
- If you see an external link on this website with a prefix or inclusion 'amzn', 'amazon', or any other link from our affiliate partners, then it is an affiliate link. What that means is if you click on that link and purchase a product, then at no-additional cost to you, we will receive a small referral commission.
- We do not believe in link cloaking or practice it to mask any of our links
- We do not engage in paid blogging, shared posting, or other link network-type behavior
- We do write about our own experiences and opinions with products and tips you should know. This means those viewpoints may get additional PR and exposure.
- We run our own PR company, so it is possible that this blog may help us land new clients or opportunities.
- We make a lot of friends thanks to our posts, hard work, and social media (where applicable). This may also include business travel, speaking engagements, and other special events related to our work.
- We do get a lot of supplement inquiries, trial products, vitamins to review, and free products (freebies) that we test and review. Often suppliers and vendors give us the supplements for testing or send us those free vitamins/products/freebies in exchange for a review. However, that doesn’t mean that they get a positive review. If we don’t like the supplement or vitamin, then we will rate them lowly, poorly, or appropriately. It's just the right thing to do.
It’s important that we emphasize that the words in the posted articles on this website are ours and are not influenced by any sort of compensation (monetarily or otherwise). We only recommend products, vitamins, or supplements in those articles that we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers.
Note: The product postings on this website may contain words and verbiage provided by the reseller or manufacturer of the product. We make no claim to the words of product postings, and they are provided as is without warranty. The product brand names, logos, and other trademarked terms are the property of their respective companies and fall under their copyrights.
If you have any questions regarding the above, then please do not hesitate to contact us by using the contact page.